Formula Dé RPG (working title)
- Ability: An effect that requires conscious execution. Measured by Tier. Contrast: Skill.
- Currency: Any medium that can be exchanged or otherwise spent for goods or services. See also: Experience Point, Money Point, Respect Point.
- Experience Point: (abbrev. XP). An abstract expression for experience gained, in terms of points. See also: Ability, Currency, Skill.
- Formula (race):
- Money Point: (abbrev. MP). An abstract expression of money, in terms of points. See also: Currency.
- Pink slip: (plural: pinks). The certificate of title for a vehicle.
- Respect Point: (abbrev. RP). An abstract expression for the respect one has garnered, in terms of points. See also: Currency.
- Skill: A passive effect that is always active. Measured by Tier. Contrast: Ability.
- Street (race):
- Tier: A sequential, iterative structure ranging from Tier 1 (lowest) to Tier 3 (highest). Abbreviated T#, where # is 1, 2, or 3.